Showing all 7 results
AED NF1200 (Public Access Defibrillator)R30,900.00 Inc. Vat
- Model: NF1200 iPAD Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
- Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed)
- Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised
- ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39
- Guideline: Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
- Electrodes: delivered with standard adult pads, pre-connected pads can be ordered separately as option.
- Electrodes 2 years warranty
- Battery Model: LiMnO2, lithium manganese dioxide.
- Battery 4 years warranty
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of performance.
- Shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage.
- AED Unit 5 years warranty
Sealing and mechanical safety
- Safety: IEC 60529 IP54 Drop test from 1.2 meters.
- Shock: IEC 60601-1
- Warranty: 5 years only valid for use with original products from CU Medical.
- Weight 2.2 kg including battery
Automatic External Defibrillator Cor-Res A6SR23,622.92 Inc. Vat
Cor-Res A6 AED (Automatic External Defibrillator), a professional biphasic
defibrillator, is lightweight and compact size design and can be used in different
situations ,which is always ready for life saving.
Advanced biphasic technology
Easy operation: two buttons
Compact design: easy to carry and easy to operate
User friendly guide: clear voice and visual prompts
Maintenance-free: weekly self-test ensures readiness
Multi-language support: suitable for most countries of the World
AED CUSP1 Public Access DefibrillatorR33,085.69 Inc. Vat
The i-PAD CU-SP1 is an automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED or PAD). The i-PAD CU-SP1 is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
- Easy and Simple Operation
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
- Lightweight and compact
- Pre-connected pads (one pair of pads for adults and chilidren)
- Easy communication with CU-EX1 software using IrDA or SD card (multi-event recording)
- Pads usage indication (Check and indicate the expiring date)
- Adjust volume automatically depending on the circumstances.
- Perfect for public facilities
Ipad CU-SP2 Defibrillator – AED dual mode with carry caseR38,073.42 Inc. Vat
CU-SP2 is the last generation of intelligent public access defibrillators with innovative features:
Auto volume adjustment
It detects the ambient noise and automatically adjusts the volume of its prompts to make them audible over the background noise.
Smart pads – intelligent storage
The pre-connected “Smart” electrode pads are stored in an easy access compartment on the underside of the unit ensuring use in the shortest possible time. In addition, the visual frontal indicator shows if the connected pads are within their life expectancy. The indicator will change when the pads have only 3 months life left before their expiry date giving you time to arrange for replacements. It will change again when the expiry date is reached.
CPR is vital to ensure that the casualty has the best chances of survival. iPAD CU-SP2 detects if CPR is being performed with appropriate prompts, if not it encourages the responder to perform it.
Easy communication with CU-EX1 software
It allows to see and analyze information such as time of “power on”, the casualty’s heart rhythm and shocks delivered. iPAD CUSP2 saves 3 events on the internal memory (up to 17 hours per event).
Wireless ECG transmission device (CU-EM1) – optional
In monitor mode, iPAD CU-SP2 uses Bluetooth to receive ECG data from CU-EM1 and displays it on the LCD screen.
Printer – optional
iPAD CU-SP2 supports connection to an external Bluetooth printer.
16 languages available (to be indicated with order)
Selectable software languages: US, GB, FR, IT, ES, DE, PT, NL, SE, PL, DK, NO, CZ, GR, AE, KR, IL. Supplied with adult SAVE PADS, carrying bag, disposable lithium battery pack, paper manual (GB, IT) and CD manual in above languages excluding PL and GR.