Showing 1–16 of 27 results
15″ Multiparameter Patient Monitor MD9015TR33,111.63 Inc. Vat
MD9015Touch screen 15 inch patient monitor 192-hour trend graph,1000 group of blood pressure list,ST segment measurements, arrhythmia analysis and more functions,
Support up to 32 TCP/IP network connection,composed of a central information system..
Comes with remote control
CMS5000T Vital Signs Monitor with Built in Battery (NIBP/SPO2/TEMP)R8,545.24 Inc. Vat
CMS5000T Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry technology, also called Oscillography technology for NIBP measuring, and adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring. Systolic Pressure (SYS), Diastolic Pressure (DIA), Mean Pressure (MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate (PR) can be accurately measured.
Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family.
Contec CMS5100 Non Invasive Blood Pressure MonitorR9,679.26 Inc. Vat
CMS5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring.
Palmtop Vital Sign Monitor/ Blood Pressure monitorR14,740.14 Inc. Vat
1. Palm, compact, easy for carrying and operation;
2. Clear and bright color LCD with real time display;
3. Friendly user interfaces with touch screen;
4. Intelligent Measuring of ECG/NIBP/SpO2/PR/PLETH/TEMP;
5. Storage/Review trend data up to 129 hours and 3888 groups;
6. Utility PC software package for long time monitoring, web transferring, history data uploading/review/printing/storage;
7. Audio and visual alarm;
8. Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, up to 5-hour power supply;
9. Automatic shutdown for power saving.
Touchscreen, 5.0” Color TFT-LCD, Simple for operating, quickly & accurately measure the data.
* Built-in rechargeable Li-battery, up to 15Hours running time, support AC and DC power.
* Adjustable Audible and Visual alarms, and Sensor Off alarm.
* Long time monitoring and sleeping monitoring.
* Easy to carry, suitable for ambulance center, has the stand for fixing.
P Monitor JR2000D & Nibp/Epo2/Temp/ETC2R36,294.63 Inc. VatFeatures
- Monitoring six parameters:ECG, NIBP, RESP, SPO2, PULSE RATE and DUAL-TEMP.
- Optional: EICO2, IBP, Recorder, VGA, Central Monitor
- 12.1″ color TFT screen, OxyCRG Dynamic View Display, Trend coexist display
- 13 Type Arrhythmic Analysis, multi-lead ECG waveforms display in phase
- 15 Type drug calculation and tilration table
- SPO2 can testing for 0.1% Weak, high accuracy
- Over-pressure NIBP protect for patients’ safety
- Anti-ESU, anti- defibrillator, RA-LL impedance
- 72-720 hours large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall
- Up to 4 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery
- Networking capacity and nurse-calling system
CMS5100 with skin temp probeR12,168.21 Inc. Vat
- Suitable for Adult, Pediatric and neonatal patient
- 8″ High brightness TFT LCD display
- High brightness LED display of NIBP, SPO2 and pulse rate
- Memory: Built-in Flash Memory
- Up to 2000 groups NIBP data storage and SPO2 data for up to 48 hours.
- Powerful data storage and management, Trend table
- Visual and Audio alarms, adjustable
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Polymer
Contec CMS9000 Patient Monitor/ Nibp/Spo2/Temp/ECGR18,667.16 Inc. Vat
This device can monitor such parameters as Nibp/Spo2/ECG and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
Contec CMS7000 Patient MonitorR29,203.74 Inc. Vat
ECG, RESP, SPO2, NIBP, TEMP & Printer
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
Patient Monitor JR2000A & Nibp/Epo2/Temp/ETC2R32,765.99 Inc. Vat
The Vital Signs Monitor is a compact user-friendly and portable device measuring
Pulse Rate(PR),Respiration Rate(RR),
ETCO2 and Inspired CO2(INCO2) in hospital and clinic environment, emergency center for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients use.
Measured parameter: ECG
Applications: intensive care
Screen size: 5 in